VOTING NOW OPEN: EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION AWARD!!
It’s officially Appanoose County Restaurant Week!! Get ready for a week of eating local throughout the county, plus some fun contests! Check out the list of participating businesses:
– BK’s Boathouse
– Captain’s Landing
– Done Rite Soulfood
– George & Nick’s Pizza & Steakhouse
– Lucile’s Steaks & Spirits
– Mama Dawn’s Kitchen at D-Ray Lanes and Adams Bowl
– My Place Party Lounge LLC
– Pale Moon
– Pit Pony Pub & Eatery
– Scooter’s Coffee
One of the things that we’re most excited about this week is our Employee Appreciation award! This award is geared to show thanks to some of the hardest working people that may not always get credit. Think of your favorite server, bartender, cook, host or busser and drop their name in the comments below (maybe even share a story of a great experience you had with them). At the end of the week, we’ll tally up the votes and the five individuals with the most votes will move on to the final round. One of those folks will walk away with a mega-prize pack valued at over $1,000!!
A couple notes/rules about this contest:
– When commenting, please list the first name of the person your nominating and the business that they work at.
– All nominees must be employed by one of the participating businesses to qualify.
– You cannot nominate a single person more than once, but one person can nominate multiple people.
We encourage you to eat your way around Appanoose County this week and maybe even try something new! Be sure to tag us in your #ACRestaurantWeek posts!